The significance of personal development can never be exaggerated, as personal growth is all about achieving and expanding your own self to its full potential. Personal growth is a method of growing your strengths, reducing your liabilities, or even trying to expand what you are capable of, along with much more. Always keep in mind that personal growth is never a destination where you need to reach; it is an inspiring journey that never really ends. It ends when you take your last breath as growth never asks for a specific age. You grow as much as you learn.
Everybody spends a lot of time investing in things that keep us away from the reality of how short life is. Stop scrolling the internet anymore or just end watching television that is just serving you restlessness. To be well-rounded, you need to find some time that you can invest in yourself. Below given are some personal growth motivational quotes that will keep you pumped and motivated throughout your personal growth journey.
Inspiring Personal Growth Motivational Quotes That Will Keep You Uplifted
- ‘Income seldom exceeds the levels of personal development.’ – Jim Rohn.
- “Every moment of one’s existence, one is growing into more or retreating into less.” ―Norman Mailer.
- “You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” ―Henry David Thoreau.
- “Life is all about growth. If you stop growing, technically and spiritually, then you are as good as dead.” ―Morihei Ueshiba.
- “We are always what we really pretend to be, so we must always be careful about what we are pretending to be.” – Kurt Vonnegut.
- “Take all the responsibility of your own happiness, and never ever try to put it in other people’s hands that could ruin it anytime.” ― Roy T. Bennett.
- “It’s your life; you don’t need anybody’s permission to live the life you aspire. Be brave and courageous to live fully from your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett.
- “Try to treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because the other one is nice, but only because you are.” ― Roy T. Bennett.
- “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.” ― May Sarton.
- “If you don’t behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave.” ― Fulton J. Sheen.
- “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” ― Stephen Richards.
- “Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.” ― Brian Weiss.
- “The past has no power over the present moment.” ― Eckhart Tolle.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot.
- “The more you believed in yourself, the more you could trust yourself. The more you trust yourself, the less you compare yourself to others.” ― Roy T. Bennett.
Whenever you set goals, you will be able to see growth within yourself. You alone should value it and celebrate it without making it a matter of comparison to anybody else. This is why it is known as personal development and growth, as it is all about one individual being that is personal and unique to that one individual. Try reading the above given personal growth motivational quotes to keep yourself pumped always.